Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services – analytics, computing for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure include:
• Use an open and flexible platform: Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, tools, databases and devices.
• Extend your existing IT: Easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions and encryption features.
• Scale as you need, pay as you go: Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
• Protect your data: We know some organizations are still wary of the cloud. That’s why Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy.
• Rely on a trusted cloud: From small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload. More than 57 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure.
Microsoft Azure means freedom for businesses. The freedom to access the technology you want, where and when you want it. The ability take advantage of the latest technology as a capital expense, or an operational one. Azure lets you focus on running your business – not running IT systems.
For more information speak to a Care IT representative today Contact.