Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services – analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web – for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure include:
• Use an open and flexible platform: Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
• Extend your existing IT: Easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features.
• Scale as you need, pay as you go: Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
• Protect your data: We know some organizations are still wary of the cloud. That’s why Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data.
• Run your apps anywhere: Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 19 regions—more countries and regions than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined.
• Make smarter decisions: Improve customer service and uncover new business possibilities from your structured, unstructured and streaming Internet of Things data.
• Rely on a trusted cloud: From small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload. More than 57 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure.
Microsoft Azure means freedom for businesses. The freedom to access the technology you want, where and when you want it. The freedom to take advantage of the latest technology as a capital expense, or an operational one. The freedom to focus on running your business – not running IT systems.
For more information speak to a Care IT representative today Contact.